Memoria Ltd… More than simply just a crematoria operator
BURIAL OPTIONS? – If, however, either your own or loved one’s preference is to opt for a full burial then we can fully accommodate that intention on-site.
So, what makes us distinctly different to the choices currently available at neighbouring local authority or parish burial sites?
Essentially – value, quality and all you would expect from the UK’s leading independent crematorium operator.
- Our Memoria Park includes defined traditional and natural burial sections.
- We have extensive grounds – some local cemeteries are now reaching capacity so in future your preferences may never be full realised.
- Unlike the vast majority of council or privately-owned sites who routinely double or even triple fees if the deceased (or the plot purchaser) resides outside the district
– PUT SIMPLY, WE DON’T.
- Our fees are very competitively priced and we also offer variable time options on plot purchases – ranging from 50 to 99 years with further renewal options available.
- Our grounds are exemplary and kept maintained 365 days of the year with private gated access, the extensive infrastructure we have in place – carparks, pathways, access to utilities (water) etc. that were built to support our crematorium are also available to those wishing to elect for burial.
- Pre-purchasing of burial plots (for funeral plans etc.) is also permissible – many cemeteries now don’t allow this practice.
- In terms of pre-burial service options; you can use our own on-site chapel facility, a local church or even opt for a graveside service. Our staff or your local Funeral Director will be only too pleased to discuss these options with you.
Traditional Burial Section – Headstones
For our traditional burial section, as a fitting and everlasting tribute, Memoria Barnby Moor are able to offer a range of high quality granite headstones. Please see “regulations” guide under the forms section. For examples of our range please view “Headstones for Traditional Burial” in our memorialisation section.